Federal Budget Institution of Science “Omsk Research Institute of Natural focal infections” of the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being (Rospotrebnadzor)
Information letter #1
We invite you to take part in the scientific-practical conference with international participation “Actual problems of epidemiology, microbiology, natural foci of human disease” at the 95th anniversary of the founding of the Omsk Research Institute of natural focal infections. Conference will be held on November 15 to 16, 2016 in Omsk, in accordance with the plan of the basic organizational events of the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being (Rospotrebnadzor) and the Order of The Service №414, 18.05. 2016.
Main issues planned for discussion at the conference:
- The latest scientific achievements in the study of natural focal diseases in humans.
- Modern epidemiological situation of viral, bacterial and parasitic natural focal diseases in the Russian Federation.
- Evolution of new and returning pathogens of viral and bacterial infections.
- The study of combined natural foci of infectious and parasitic diseases.
- Molecular genetic characteristic of pathogens of natural focal disease and the improvement of laboratory diagnostics.
- Modern clinical and epidemiological features of natural focal infections.
- The development of innovative methods and tools of specific and non-specific prevention of natural focal infections.
- Actual aspects of teaching of microbiology, epidemiology, and related disciplines.
The Organizing Committee suggests the publication of the most important materials, reported at conferences, in magazines included in the list of HAC and RISC database. We accept material up to 5 pages. Font -Times New Roman, 14 pt, single spaced. Fields – top, left, bottom, right – 2.5 cm. Text -width adjustment, without hyphenation, indentation of the 1st line of a paragraph – 1 cm. Tables – book format. No pictures.
Article title – in capital letters, bold, centered. After the title – skip 1 line. Next – the initials and surnames of the authors. On the next line – name of the institution, the font Times New Roman, size 12, italic. After the title – skip 1 line. Materials should include: a summary in English and Russian languages, purpose, brief description of the methods, results, discussion. Article submitted on paper, should be signed by the authors. They should indicate position, phone, address for correspondence and e-mail address.
Deadline of the articles submission and accompanying documents – no later than September 20, 2016 by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Organizing Committee”.
Telephones: (3812) 60-62-81 (deputy director of research Professor Vladimir K. Yastrebov);
(3812) 65-16-33 (reception), (3812) 65-14-77 (Scientific Secretary, MD Tatiana A. Reshetnikova).
Sincerely. The conference organizing committee.